Everything is possible, from a ride of several hours to a half-day or whole-day ride!
Regardless of your ability on horse-back, we will lead you on a journey through beautiful countryside in a safe enviroment.
We have a mixture of horses to suit all abilities. Our horses are calm and well trained.
By prior arrangement only, we will accompany you on a most enjoyable trek through this unspoilt and historic area of the southern Perigord.
|1 hour||20 €|
|2 hours||35 €|
|Half a day (3 hours)||50 €|
|A day including picnic lunch (5 hours)||80 €|
For children under 6:
- Ride a pony held by parents (10 €)
- Ride a pony held by a monitor (15 €)
Depending on the length of your chosen ride, it may be possible to explore…
- The vineyards and chateau of Monbazillac.
- The Sigoules area and the chateau de Bridoire.
- The medieval village of Issigeac and the picturesque Issigeac plains.
- The grassy tracks around ST. Aubin de Lanquais and Faux.
- The small hamlets in the heart of the vineyards around Bergerac.
If you would prefer to join us on one of our longer treks, from 2-5 days in length, including overnight gite or bed & breakfast accommodation, please find further details by clicking here: Our treks.